Study the microcosm:
same old socialist
tyrant on the loudspeaker:
demon king enthroned
in his pavilion;
having his way
with all his nubile daughters . . .
the inner circle
with the automatic weapons.
No Little Richard, he . . .
no wannabe white nights
of James Browns . . .
away with your Elvises
lightweight crooners all:
mere Marilyn Mansons.
But Reverend Jones
played the REAL funk,
the TRUE Soul music.
There is earth,
there is wind,
But Jonestown LIVE—
that was a show, brothers and sisters.
When Reverend Jones was at the mike
it was serious as hell.
(Father knows best.)
same old lies / same old poison / spiritual wickedness / lost souls recycled for hell
communes / community / communism
(heard all this shit before):
strident calls for Social Justice / the Social Gospel / Socialist Delusion
Father knows how it ends.
Drink up, brothers and sisters:
it’s closing time.
I am very concerned about the current mental-health crisis here in the United States.
1. America is capitalist and greedy—yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized—yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims—yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government—yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer—
yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about—
yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
Think about it! Makes you wonder who is doing the math.
Three short sentences tell a lot about our current government/cultural environment:
1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics,
but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
2. Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money.
But we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money!
What’s interesting is the first group “worked for” their money, but the second didn’t.
3. Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military
and cutting our army to a level lower than before WWII,
but we are not stopping the payments or benefits to illegal aliens.
Am I the only one getting this?
Thanks to sssbob for leaving a comment at Steve Turley today