1) Be very broad-minded. Take the Broad Road.
(It is paved with good intentions and says Fool’s Gold, can’t miss it)
2) When you see the signs for salvation, declare loudly that you are tolerant and loving and that sin is an outmoded relic of patriarchal religion.
3) Follow the virtue-signals away from the true light towards your own sinful conceit.
4) Deny absolute truth when you get to Philosophy and take the exit toward Esthetics.
5) Stay on the path of least resistance. Celebrate ANYTHING except the God of Scripture.
6) When the road diverges, revile the nationalist R., along with tradition.
Hatefully label your fellow citizens as Racist Nazis until you merge onto Interfaith 666 at Hypocrisyville.
7) Turn repeatedly L. while flattering yourself that you are progressive and enlightened.
8) Follow the exact same agenda and antichrist values as that of trans-national corporations while telling yourself you are a bold free-thinker “resisting fascism”.
9) Follow the bumper-stickers of the tenured professor in front of you for 59 miles.
10) Your destination is on the Left, but there’s still time to change the road you’re on
(if the Led Zeppelin song ends and you see the people leaving church as reactionary rubes, you have gone too far.)